Inverter DC Fan become more popular nowadays due to the advanced technology that make the DC fans work in a more efficient way. In addition, the competitive price for DC fan is among the reason for DC fan to replace AC fan and become the first choice of new household.
What is AC Motor and DC Motor?
AC (Alternative Current) motor send power to the outer coils that make up the stator. The coils are energised in pairs, in sequence, producing a magnetic field that rotates around the outside of the motor
DC (Direct Current) motor uses an internal array of magnets of opposing polarity that creates a magnetic field. It energises the torque required to rotate the motor’s rotor. This process requires less electrical energy, translating into greater reduction in power consumption over standard AC motors.
Recommended DC Fan (Hot Selling Model)
Advantages of DC Motor
- Use less energy – up to 70% less than AC Motor
- Quiet operation
- Longer life span (Motor will not malfunction easily)
- General control (More speed selection)
- The motor design is slimmer and light weight
- DC Fan usually comes with reverse air flow function
- Most of DC Fan comes with natural wind function (Breeze mode)